- Sr Principal Consultant at Gulf LNG Solutions, Houston, Texas, USA
- Specialist Engineer, Wood plc, Houston, Texas, USA
- Principal Process Engineer, Bechtel Corporation, Houston, Texas, USA
- Principal Technical Professional, KBR, Houston, Texas, USA
- Engineering Specialist, ABB Lummus Global, Houston, Texas, USA
- Faculty, Texas A&M University, Prairie View, Texas, USA
- Process Engineering Group Supervisor (EGS), Principal Process Engineer on Wheatstone LNG Project, a $30 billion LNG project for Chevron and its partners in Western Australia.
- Worked as an process/systems engineer for leading engineering and consulting firms, Wood plc, Bechtel, KBR, and ABB Lummus. Has extensive knowledge and experience in a wide variety of hydrocarbon processing facilities, including midstream oil and gas processing facilities, domestic gas plants, LNG liquefaction plants, delayed coking units, gasoline HDS units, and ethylene plants, etc.
- Participated in nearly 50 engineering projects, and held various technical roles on those projects, e.g. engineering specialist, lead process engineer, principal process engineer, engineering group supervisor, etc. at various project phases ranging from pre-FEED engineering studies, basic engineering packages, front-end engineering design (FEED), and detailed engineering design (EPC) to engineering support for plant construction, commissioning & start-up, and operations.